Tuesday, February 10, 2015

I Promised

Hi Everybody,

I promised I'd start writing blogs soon, and here it is!  The first of the 2015 AP Psych season.  My first inspiration comes from the Invisibilia Podcast via NPR.  Yes, yes, I know what you're thinking: How OLD is this guy?  Podcasts?!!?  Get it together Dreier.  Just trust me on this one.

They've done some very cool podcasts on topics that are so applicable to AP Psych that it would be a travesty if I didn't tell you about it.  With topics like fear, thinking, and even synesthesia and mirror neurons, this has something for everyone who happens to be even mildly interested in psychology.  This is something I look forward to every week, knowing that at some point I'll find something specific I can use in class.  I'd love to hear what you think of it in the comments section.  Meanwhile, listen to this:

Such a great song.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment